Banishing Ritual

Banishing spell
to be performed during the waning moon

Tools: heatproof container or cauldron
Black or white candle
Basil and garlic (for uncrossing, protection)
Paper/black pen

Cast the circle
Invocation of the God and Goddess
Statement of purpose
I am here to banish negative influences from my life.
 Right now, (name) is exerting an extremely negative force upon me. I ask for
the God and Goddess to assist me in banishing these forces and eliminating
his/her destructiveness.

Consecrate the cauldron as follows
sprinkle with salt water
recite:
In the name of the Lord and Lady I charge you to serve me within this circle.
I clear you of all former influences and energies that you may be fit for the
workings of Magick herein.

Do the same with the candle

On a piece of paper, write full name of person to be banished. Roll up and tie
with black string. Sprinkle with salt water and recite
Thou creature of paper.
By paper made, by paper changed.
Thou art not paper, but thou art negative influences in (person to be bound).
So mote it be!

Light the black candle.
Burn the paper in the candle, visualizing all negative power over you vanishing
in the flames and rising out of your world with the smoke
Sprinkle basil and garlic over the flames and recite:
Blazing force of  cleansing fire
Help me in this rite.
By air and earth,
water and fire
So be you bound
With this rite,
Your power takes flight
Sky and sea,
Keep harm from me
Cord go round,
Power be bound
Your negativity will no longer come my way.
From henceforth, your power over me is banished.
So Mote it Be!

Let paper burn itself out while visualizing a healthy, positive relationship
with the person

Cakes and Ale
Thanking the God and Goddess
Close the circle, thank the watchtowers for their protection
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment