Tarot card spreads 1 card

The following sections are for different Tarot card spreads you can practise or try at home they are ideal for your own personal readings and also for friends and family needing answers or help in different situations.
I have tried to make it as easy for you as possible so I have put 1 card spreads or two, three, four etc. under their own headings. Everyone is different some like just two or three card spreads and some like many more so I thought it would be easier for you this way.
I do offer tarot readings if you would like one please see that section on the left link, if your stuck or need any help with these spreads then please feel free to email me and I will help you.

One Card Spread 


This is useful when you wish to ask the Tarot on an important decision or you need an answer to something, many people consult the tarot first thing to see how there day is going to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment