House protection bottle spell

Bury this bottle close to the front door of your home. If that is not possible place it close to the front door

Items needed:
1 glass or clay jar with cork stopper or lid
1/2 cup salt
3 cloves garlic
9 bay leaves
7 TBS dried basil
1 TBS sage
1 TBS anise
1 TBS black pepper
1 TBS fennel
3 piece of amber
9 iron nails or 9 pieces of broken glass 

Have all the items assembled and cast a circle as normal. 

Pour the salt into the jar and say:
Element of salt that cleanses and protects, 

Add the cloves of garlic to the jar and say:
I add this garlic that protects against negativity, 

Break up the bay leaves, place in the jar and say:
I add the herb of Bay that protects and brings good fortune, 

Add the basil and say:
I add this basil to keep evil away, 

Add amber and say:
I add this amber to bring in positive energy, 

Add the sage and say:
I add this sage to drive away negative spirits that would do harm, 

Add the anise and say:
I add this anise for restful nights, 

Add the pepper and say:
I add this pepper to protect this home, 

Add the fennel and say:
I add this fennel to protect and heal this home. 

Add the nails or broken glass and say: 
Sharp things that prick and cut, protect this home from nasty stuff. 

Hold the jar and visualize a white light filling the jar and charging the contents of the jar. Seal the jar. 
Gently shake the jar to mix the contents and say.
Like a hornet’s nest shaken thus, protect this home so you must. So mote it be! 

Put aside until the circle is open and go to the location the bottle will be put and say:
Bottle of protection I place thee here,
So that no evil causes strife or fear.
Protect this home both day and night,
Give intruders a nasty fright.
So mote it be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment