Tarot card readings


 Tarot Readings by kayshalady

I have been asked many times if I offer tarot readings and the simple answer is yes I do!
If you would like a reading then please send me your email address, I send all readings direct to the email address you provide at the time of purchase. All readings are detailed and personal to you and I aim to send you your reading within 24 hours of recieving payment. I do full in depth readings so they are quite long and detailed, if there is a certain question you would like answering then please send your question in your email to me.

Your readings may be love, money, finances, past present and future etc I cover all readings and all readings no matter which subject they are cost £10. I do not read with only a certain amount of cards like you can find on different sites, many sites will charge you for a certain number of cards ~ I do not read that way if your reading needed the whole pack then so be it! As I said my readings are very detailed and indepth.

If you would like a reading then please email me and you can send payment to my paypal account which is
kayshalady1@sky.com.

You must be over 18 years of age for me to read for you, I have been reading for over ten years so you may request a reading with confidence and all readings are personal to you once I have sent you your reading I do not keep any readings after 24 hours so please print of the email so you have a copy to keep after 24 hours I would not be able to re-send you your reading.

With love and light
Kaysha

0 comments:

Post a Comment