Good Luck Herb Jar

To attract good fortune into your life or change a streak of bad luck to good, fill a small jar (leaving a bit of space) with any combination of the following magical herbs:

buckthorn bark
chamomile
clover
dandelion
frankincense
honeysuckle
huckleberry leaves
Irish moss
lotus, lucky hand root
mistletoe
myrrh
nutmeg
rose hips
rosemary
sandalwood
spearmint
star anise
thyme

Seal your jar tightly and keep it in your kitchen on a shelf or a windowsill. Place your hands upon the jar each morning upon rising, and say :

" To God and Goddess I do pray
Guide me through another day
Let good fortune come my way
Good luck hither now I say. "

After reciting the magical incantation, gently shake the jar a few times and then kiss it before putting it back. I suggest using the same jar for a maximum of thirteen days, then return the herbs to the Earth and repeat if necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment